Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter Hare

I think these colourful cards by Jane Tomlinson are gorgeous:
Winter Hare by Jane Tomlinson
Her vivid watercolours feature the natural world, local landscapes and global travels but it's her paintings based on Darwin and Wallace’s work and just life on this planet in general that particularly speak to me. I love this painting:

Life on Planet Three by Jane Tomlinson
Take a look at more of Jane's work here.

_________________________________________________

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are so good in this. I can't even remember when did I last use watercolors but I used to love them. Your painting skills are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...