Thursday, March 31, 2011

Denim Dinos

This is a print I made this week for my brand new nephew using my newly discovered and very addictive toy: vector graphics. The dinosaurs and landscape have a denim, corduroy or linen texture. His name goes on the flags and his date of birth goes on the Plesiosaurs backs (where the asterisks are).

Denim Dinos
 Click on details for larger image.
Print with matting.
_________________________________________________

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute, my boys would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these textures and the perspective on the 'grass'. It would make a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the concept of "denim dinos". Very creative. And great use of textures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's almost too sweet isn't it? But he is a brand new boy after all... guess I'm getting gooey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good!

    I love the shapes, colors, textures, and composition. What a lucky nephew.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...