Saturday, May 10, 2014

Nilofar

I'm getting better with the sewing machine and it feels really good to learn something new. I thought the panels I printed recently went great with this old denim and so used them to make a toiletries bag:


I was also testing out an idea for some snap wallets this week; the second turned out better than the first but it was very satisfying figuring out a good pattern:


I've made a digital version of this print if you'd like to try it. It's called Nilofar, which means lotus or waterlily and it's available HERE on all sorts of fabric, decal and wallpaper!

................................................................................

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware
  

8 comments:

  1. Thus, you must always invest your efforts in selecting the spine which has unsophisticated structure. sewing needle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand-Sewing Needles. You'll need needles in every length and size. sewing kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trust you post again soon... Killmonger Vest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also shre the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available Mike Tyson Blue Hoodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog! it's really good bags.thanks for sharing these information with all of us. Kinemaster Lite

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read many blog posts in the past but none has been so informative and helpful. I really appreciate the effort which you have put into this post, it was an eye opener for me and makes me think about the health of my body in a completely different way. Michael Jackson Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading this topic. It contains information relevant to my work, and I like the style of writing. The content is well arranged, and all topics has a comprehensive overview. michael jackson varsity jacket

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...