Friday, July 25, 2014

Seedlings

Sketchbook seedlings:

on a sugar paper background for this contest!


Those sketches needed quite a bit of editing from my ancient flatbed scanner's image! Time for a new one soon; does anyone have any recommendations?

You can see all the Herb Garden entries and vote for your favourites over here.

................................................................................

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware
  

8 comments:

  1. hi Cally,

    thank you for commenting on my blog
    but
    i have to dissapoint you
    there will be no owlcushion in my shop (but one on paper!)
    that cushion was specially made for vibeke's giveaway
    sorry!

    Patrice A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame - good luck with the Etsy shop!

      Delete
  2. love Your pretty seedlings!: )

    Vibeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually use my iphone and then just alter everything in photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose! I use my phone for most stuff too but a scanner can be useful if you want to get a flat image of a larger drawing. We got a CanoScan Lide 220 a couple of months ago - it's so compact compared to our old one and easy to use - so far so good!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...