Thursday, December 18, 2014

Scandinavian Winter

I've wanted to make some patterns with northern animals or mountains or European wildlife for ages and so when spoonflower suggested winter toiles as a subject, I decided that now was a good time to make a start. I usually work best under a deadline and I've found their prompts to be really productive for me in the past. This is my Winter Toile contest entry:

Scandinavian Winter Toile

Here you can see a Eurasian elk (or moose), rock ptarmigan, hawk owls and foxes - all species that overwinter in Scandinavia. If you'd like to see some lovely winter inspired designs and vote then click here. I hope you have a brilliant festive season and happy new year!

Details of the Scandinavian Winter Toile

................................................................................

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware
  

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Cally. So delicate and certainly gives the feel of winter wilderness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicky, I'm glad! Spring and early summer are my favourites but there's something beautiful about every season isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extraordinary and very accommodating for all the people accessible betting utan svensk licens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...