Wednesday, December 30, 2015

It's been a gem!


New prints for a new year..
I've loved 2015! As with any year, it's had its set backs but on the whole, it's been a gem! One of the highlights for me was to finally open an Etsy shop, make some sales and find my way around over there. It's still a work in progress but I'm so looking forward to 2016 and making some new things.

How was this year for you and what are you looking forward to in the next? I hope you have a fantastic new year's eve and wish you a happy, healthy and successful 2016!

................................................................................

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy Cally. Just catching up on your blog and etsy shop. Everything looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. Please visit desksta
    to see top hashtag on instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...