Friday, April 15, 2011

Illustration Friday: Bottled and Journey

The first thing that crossed my mind when I read last week's subject was our summer holiday a few years ago in Alcúdia Bay. I would have loved to have bottled some of that Mediterranean Sea breeze to bring home with us; we had such a brilliant time that year.

I was too late to enter this painting for 'bottled' but I think it's just as good for this week's theme:

Badia d'Alcúdia

Click on details for larger image.
Have a great weekend!
_________________________________________________

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely evening sky, wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, me too! Oh well, maybe we'll go back one day. Mallorca's such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh. I think you bottled it just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fresh and clear! A beautiful summer evening. That water really looks inviting ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...