Friday, April 22, 2011

The book of Enzo.

I've just finished this book:


It's one of the best I've ever read in which Enzo, a canine philosopher, examines and recounts his life's experiences on the eve of his death. Anyone who loves animals and thinking about the larger picture should try this book but, whatever you do, don't read the end in public...

A fitting reminder, especially today, of all the beautiful beings we coexist with on our planet!

All Creatures Great and Small, by Julia Cairns.

Do something to help your fellow earthlings on this Earth Day! I think I'll donate to Fauna & Flora International, a wide-reaching charity working to conserve threatened species and ecosystems around the globe.
_________________________________________________

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware

3 comments:

  1. I've read this. I loved it too! Happy Earth Day, smart, sweet Enzo - a beautiful being indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely painting.
    Very peaceful and caring.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula,
    Yes, Julia's so talented and I love her natural subject matter! Click on the link under the image to visit her website - she's got lots of paintings and prints in her gallery there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...