Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ditsy

At Spoonflower this week everyone's designing ditsy prints. I was definitely getting into the spirit of it and being really ditsy.. and indecisive but that's normal :) I did a lot of drawing and painting, toing and froing, and found ditsy prints are quite hard to keep fresh and will happily evolve into your gran's old wallpaper if you don't keep your eye on them.

See?

I decided to simplify the colours and here's what I came up with:

Summer Meadow
Click the details for a bigger image.
Have a look at the other designs and vote for some good ones here!

................................................................................

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware
  

2 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like your kind of contest :) The final design is great - love the watercolour lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! It definitely reminds me of late summer haziness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...