Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Illustration Friday - Hibernate

Winter Sleep
Click for larger view.
I think I'll feel like giving this a go when this amazing Indian Summer is over and the cold weather arrives.

While reading up for this illustration, I read that a bonfire pile is heaven to a hedgehog looking for a place to hibernate. If you're celebrating Bonfire Night at home next month there are some good tips to avoid a grisly end for them and the other wildlife in your garden here.

You can have a look at all the other Hibernate illustrations here!

................................................................................

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware
  

7 comments:

  1. Makes me feel all warm and cosy, even though autumn and winter really aren't my thing. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! :o)
    But how dangerous for these little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Autumnal colours and great style Cally. I know, I can't bear the thought of these beautiful creatures being burnt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...