Thursday, November 17, 2011

Koi & Crane Journal Cover

I've been working on a 2012 journal cover based on the koi and red-crowned crane vector images I made for the calendar recently. It's designed to fit on a linen-cotton fat quarter, including instructions, here at spoonflower and fits an A5 journal or sketchbook.

Koi & Crane Journal - Cover
Koi & Crane Journal - Inner Panels
2012 Journal Cover Details - click to view larger.
I hope you all have a great weekend!


Update October 2012:
Read about the new 2013 journal cover here!

................................................................................

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware
  

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    How can I order one of the crane journal covers?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, the 2013 journal cover is available as a simple kit here:
    www.spoonflower.com/fabric/642575

    At the moment, the calendar section is still for 2013. I'd be happy to update the file for 2014 before you order if you like; just email me (my address is in my blogger profile)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...