Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jhali..

.. is a set of four designs for this week's spoonflower contest: coordinates. I originally meant to call it Jhari (which, according to my Google search, means river in Sanskrit) because of the Indian feel to it and also because it is based on water gardens and fountains. Uploading the design last minute I mistyped and I think I prefer the typo - so Jhali it is! Does anyone know what that means (in any language)? I'd love to know; hope it's not rude :)

Jhali
Jhali details - click for larger view.
You can have a look at all the other coordinating patterns that the talented members of Spoonflower have uploaded here.. and vote of course!

I really hope you had a fantastic new year's eve and that 2012 will be good to you!

................................................................................

Forest & Sea ▪ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestAndSea
hand drawn nature on fabric, accessories & homeware
  

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! I voted :-) I most like the squirly ones, I love that it's stronger in places - looks like a block print

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi! That's the look I was going for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the one with the little circles with flowers (or stars?) inside. They all look great together though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of these and blue is my favourite colour. Happy New Year (sorry - a bit late!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...